Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using drumtrack patterns within a korg module.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timesnothing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Using drumtrack patterns within a korg module. Reply with quote

I currently use drumtrack for each slot within setlist mode in my korg kronos 88.

I'm considering using the korg D1 as a midi controller with the korg module.
Tried it with my new korg plugKEY and my ageing Roland A33. It sounds great.

I can live with not having splits, as I'm mainly a piano player. However, I would like to use the same drumtrack patterns that I use when playing the kronos.

Can anyone suggest the most efficient way to record these, from the kronos and then the method of how to import the recordings as a song into the korg module (To play as a backing track).

Is it an advantage keeping the recordings in wav or mp3?

I would be using an ipad pro. Would it be necessary to use a computer? Or does anyone think I get away with not using one? As you have probably guessed, I'm not that familiar with iTunes or the restrictions when using it with an Ipad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: