Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I save individual midi tracks from sequencer as WAV

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pidcin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: How do I save individual midi tracks from sequencer as WAV Reply with quote

Hi, is it possible to save 16 independent midi channels as a 16 independent wave files ?

I’d like to take the midi tracks and convert them to 16 different wav file tracks so I can save them to a USB stick in order to put the tracks in Logic Pro.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
kronoSphere
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 1 by 1 track at a time

https://www.lairdeparis.fr

Current Gear : Kronos 88 / Seaboard Rise / Triton Extreme / Sequoia / Motif Rack XS / TC Helicon voicelive rack /Awave 11 / Audio & VSTi plug-ins connected /wide touchscreen / iPad Pro 512.
Pidcin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kronoSphere wrote:
Only 1 by 1 track at a time

Okay thank you!

Would you happen to know if it’s possible to connect the Kronos to a computer via USB and have it midi connected to the daw so that I can click play in the DAW and have the sequencer play? Is that possible ? I have a small audio interface that I was hoping I could record with
kronoSphere
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes to your question. You have to use the specific Korg driver with your sequencer on your DAW. I use Sequoia and I must admit it takes a time for me to rules exactly the sync process. But, certainly, others sequencers can be easier than the one I use ! Very Happy And read also the Kronos manuals for sampling each midi track of your Kronos sequence within the Kronos.

https://www.lairdeparis.fr

Current Gear : Kronos 88 / Seaboard Rise / Triton Extreme / Sequoia / Motif Rack XS / TC Helicon voicelive rack /Awave 11 / Audio & VSTi plug-ins connected /wide touchscreen / iPad Pro 512.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: