Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WavesArt New Platinum EXs Bundle of 17 GB !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Norm , you won and I'll fulfill your request (at least here) ...

As I've already wrote , the decision for this bundle was taken after customers request that they want all WavesArt International EXs libraries
to be in one solid arrangement distributed in Banks per category , in signle PCG & KSC files , especially for those that had already purchased
some libraries due to avoid Sound banks overlapping when swapping loading between them as happens with so many Kronos store EXs libraries.

Initially the concept was easy made with the classic WavesArt bundle of 5 EXs core libraries & Kronos-X bundle with a feasible balance between
them and Kronos factory resources with some mods , but after the circulation of "hungry" Cinematic Suite flagship , all my customers are
requesting a new library arrangement due to have all in one setup , so I decided to distribute my own setup that is using Kronos as WavesArt
resources host keyboard with all factory resources unloaded !

This is the born of WavesArt Platinum huge Bundle of 17 GB that is using the whole Ram in streaming mode , with all international EXs I've developed.
Then I added all EXs prices and found the cost of 2014 euros and just decided to offer a discount of 150 euros due to be more affordable
(at least for the eyes) and it's distributed to the price of 1864 euros , targeting mostly people that know the level of WavesArt development ...
this is the full story of it !
Usually users , buy 1,2 libraries per period of time and when approching the contents of an existing bundle , then I distribute them
PCG & KSC arrangement of the relative bundle , this is the main concept for me but I also offer a financial motivation for those that
want many or all of them from the beggining.

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
studio460

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want add that Antony's support via e-mail is excellent! He always replies promptly and provides ample help and support to assist his customers in using his products to their fullest potential.

Korg Nautilus 61 AT + DS1H + EXP2 | Korg Kronos 2 Platinum 88 | Korg Radias | Korg Kaoss Pad KP3+ | Kaossilator Pro+ | Kronos Remote iOS
PCG Tools v3.2.0 | WavesArt Cinematic Suite EXs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: