Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with wavestation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
boombaxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:03 pm    Post subject: Help with wavestation Reply with quote

Hi just bought an original wavestation it seems it is upgradeable. Mines is from 1990 i would like to upgrade it to 3.19. Would it be possible to upgrade the existing chips in the synth or do i have to buy some. I already have the rom file The other questions is what chips is required for the ram upgrade. I have one sticky key is there a way to fix this. Really like they key action on the wavestation. They could have had the ultimate workstation synth if they bothered to add the filter section with res from the prophet vs. They owned the tech. No prophet filter before profit it seems Very Happy
boombaxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found this service manual they were on there. All bits ordered and on there way. Had to use 3 countries to get the parts. The internet is amazing sometimes. Very Happy

http://midimanuals.com/manuals/korg/wavestation/service_manual/wavestationservicemanual.pdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: