Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg D12 - putting tracks on external drive or computer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissScarlett

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Korg D12 - putting tracks on external drive or computer Reply with quote

I have a Korg D12 but not the CD drive which was an optional purchase at the time I bought mine. I need to get the tracks off the D12 onto a CD, which I guess means I have to download them on to my iMac or external device being as the CD drives are now obsolete. Now that the technology is so old, how do I do that? I understand I can't just get a SCSI to USB lead to go from the D12 straight to the computer? And if I do need an external hard drive, how do I know which ones are compatible? The list doesn't appear to be on the Korg website any more....
Any help greatly appreciated!
Miss S
Kenpcjr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: Every find a solution? Reply with quote

Hi, I recently dug up my old D12 and was wondering if you ever found a solution to getting the tracks off. When I first got it, I used to just connect the line out to my computer, hit play, and “record” the tracks into protocols or logic, but a lot of quality is lost there.

If you ever did find a better way, please let me know. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: