Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PAas Speaker system - reviews?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aboammar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: PaAS Monitor Reply with quote

al urezzio wrote:
i just read through all the post & just have to add my 2 cents worth .. i've been using the pa3x & PaAS for a bunch of years , & have found that in smaller places the PaAs gives me plenty of volume , never had complaints ..I have 2powered Mackie 12'" thumbs ,that i use in bigger places & my PaAs acts as my monitor & always sounds great ...when using the OUTPUTs on the keyboard is DOES NOT shut off the PAAS ( it does when you plug in Headphones ) but you can shut the PaAS off if you want to when playing through a pa system ...again just my 2 cents worth ...I've been a true korg using for too many years to count & think their keyboards are great ...

Thanks for your feedback.

I just ordered the Pa4X OR 76 keys, and I was thinking to order the PaAS, but the company that I ordered the keyboard from advised me to get a separate speakers instead of the PaAS and save some money! They said the PaAS is good but way overpriced when compared to other speakers with similar sound quality or even better.

I am still considering the PaAS, but I also heard a great deal about the iLoud Micro Monitors and seen so many positive reviews about it and about how anamazing sound they deliver, especially on the bass level!

Can any one compare the sounds of both, the PaAS and the iLoud?

The iLoud costs only $300 but I heard it sounds much better than any $500 speakers!

The iLoud offers 50W RMS and has a frequency response of 55Hz-20kHz at (-3dB), and 45Hz-22kHz at (-10dB).

It would be helpful to know the frequency response of the PaAS, but I could not find it anywhere!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: