Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg X3 floppy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mordonez52

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:43 pm    Post subject: Korg X3 floppy Reply with quote

I have a Korg X3 that I'm frankly looking to prepare for sale, but the floppy gives me a "disk error" when I try to load up any of my original disks, or some third party sound library disks I still have lying around.

I did already replace the drive belt-no luck.

Anyone know if this uses the same drive as the T3? Someone has a used T3 drive for sale on Ebay for $30, and I'm not really interested in fighting with a USB emulator replacement, unless someone has a guaranteed "this will work" solution to installing it, as I'm likely not keeping the board.

Thanks so much for any thoughts folks have--pretty sure I can't just use some random floppy drive because the connectors/power will be different (from some ancient thread on another board). Otherwise, I may just sell it as-is and hope for the best--it's taking up space at this point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Synths (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: