Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

midi files instead of a cd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alfonso

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: midi files instead of a cd Reply with quote

Hello, yesterday I bought a new LP-380 for my daughter. That evening we enjoyed a nice dinner with piano music playing in the background, coming from our digital piano’s song bank. Unfortunately, there are only 20 pieces recorded (plus 10 demo songs) and I would like to expand the choice. Because the LP-380 can only handle midi files, I was thinking of creating a nice midi list with a nice classical selection.
1. Do I have to find midi-files especially for the LP-380, or do all digital piano midi files work, or all Korg keyboard files or even any midi file. Maybe the corresponding player on my pc adapts any midi-file to my LP-380?
2. Where can I buy or free download a nice selection?
3. What midi-player do you recommend, with no expectations of changing to many play settings. A basic one will do for now.
Of course it would be easier to put in a cd with the songs we like. But I think it is more genuine playing them with our piano. This will give my daughter a realistic idea of what can be achieved with this piano. I can also dress up one of my old inflatable dolls that are left from my meanwhile past bachelor’s life, sit her at the piano and we will feel like having our private musician performing for us 😊
Would be nice if someone could answer my three questions.
Best regards
Alfonso
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pianos (General) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: