Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is 16 Multitrack recording inrealtime with the mic possible?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dhyan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:18 am    Post subject: Is 16 Multitrack recording inrealtime with the mic possible? Reply with quote

I have my pa4x connected to my ufx sound card via midi in. And i have the output of Pa4x going into ufx. I am recording a song on pa4x using style mode and singing along with the pa4x inbuilt mic system with harmonizer. Is it possible that all sounds be recorded as midi directlty or indirectly into daw in realtime or nonrealtime along with the mic recording with all harmony section on different tracks?

Just so i can edit everything on DAW after performing.
dhyan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone please shed some light. Any alternatives?
bad_santa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: Is 16 Multitrack recording inrealtime with the mic possi Reply with quote

dhyan wrote:
I have my pa4x connected to my ufx sound card via midi in. And i have the output of Pa4x going into ufx. I am recording a song on pa4x using style mode and singing along with the pa4x inbuilt mic system with harmonizer. Is it possible that all sounds be recorded as midi directlty or indirectly into daw in realtime or nonrealtime along with the mic recording with all harmony section on different tracks?

yes, you can ))
you have to go to Global - Midi Settings on your PA4X and choose which tracks go on which MIDI channels.
In your DAW you can record all midi tracks on 1 channel and split it after, or you record each midichannel on own track.
From Audiio Outs of your PA4X you can record stereo output with your voice. If your soundcard have many audioinputs you can record Main OUts of PA4X along with the Audio Outs 3/4, but you have to configure on your PA4X which parts go to the outs 3/4.

I would record MIDI Parts as Midi Song directly on your PA4X and import midi to your DAW and record later only voice with harmony to the DAW, so you can concentrate on your vocal technik.
You have to set the same Temp on your DAW and your PA4X.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: