Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 Questions regarding the KP3+, thinking about purchasing it

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tsokuma

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: 2 Questions regarding the KP3+, thinking about purchasing it Reply with quote

Good evening everyone,

I am a newbie in the whole field of music and I am still trying to figure out the style of performance I want to do. How ever, I usually work with Ableton live playing samples on different tracks as the main way to make music. I have searching for a effect machine and I have 2 questions regarding the KP3+:

In the next video, you can see around the end (1:50) that he lowers the volume of the song via a column made by 2 ''sensitive boxes'' wide in the touchpad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5rk9Hq2_I8&t=0s&index=1&list=PLfPQecG_2TDWeg7sTdgZVft95q97CFK86

Keeping this in mind, could I map the KP3+ so each 2 sensitive ''boxes'' could be a volume bar to handle up to 4 channels so I could change volume live in Ableton?

And the second one is, the effects could be focused in just one track of Ableton, or affects the whole song? If you can focus just one channel, is it tedious to change between channels?

Thank you very much for your attention already.

Hoping for some respones.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KAOSS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: