Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Settings for Toto's "Africa" on Triton Classic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blakestyger

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 12:12 pm    Post subject: Settings for Toto's "Africa" on Triton Classic Reply with quote

Hello from Canada. I'm new to the forum and recently purchased a used Korg Triton Classic (64 mg RAM, EXB-PCM1 and 4, EXB MOSS) and would like to find the Program and/or Combi settings for the song "Africa" by Toto. Would appreciate Forum member advice or info. Thanks.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum.

Try Brass Pad as a starting point for the synth sound. It's shown as Program B024 in the Voice Name List. Alter the Attack and Decay to more closely match how the sound level varies as it is played in the song.
Falcon2e
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have my Triton programed for Africa, but my Kronos is. First, let me say that building that Combi was NOT easy. I'll share a link I found that may give you some clues to help you. If you have the time, and if you are up for a challenge, this might help.

https://audora.ca/product/toto-africa/
blakestyger

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:11 pm    Post subject: Triton Classic settings Reply with quote

Thanks for the information, I will try to create the sounds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Classic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: