Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg P.A. Manager software.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Korg P.A. Manager software. Reply with quote

Hi,
A group of us on PA4X forums are getting together to form a group to try and obtain a good discount on the P.A. Manager software.
If any of you are interested in adding your names to our steadily growing group would you please send me a PM or just post on this thread.
Many thanks,
Chris
Joe Corriveau

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Korg P.A. Manager software Reply with quote

Chris, in a few sentences can you explain what the Korg P.A. Manager software can do, advantages, how it works basically with PA900, etc. I might be interested if I can understand the benefits somewhat.
Joe
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joe,
Have a look at the website, it will explain in greater detail and far better than I could.

http://www.korgpamanager.com/

Chris
chelsea4023

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
There is now a 'sticky' thread in the PA4X Forums where you can add your name to the P.A. Manager list.
Chris
Deacon Blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:46 pm    Post subject: Korg PA manager Reply with quote

How much does it cost in USD? Question

"When your project isn't working, look for the part that you didn't think was important"
Riyadhfriah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: Korg PA manager Reply with quote

Deacon Blue wrote:
How much does it cost in USD? Question

$178
denistu007

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only downside is that PAManager doesn't run on Mac OS, so you need to waste over 60Gb of memory just to install a virtual environment, and then have a copy of Windows to install on top of it. And they don't even support big players like VMWare or Parallells.
Very disappointing for a quite pricey application ..
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

denistu007 wrote:
The only downside is that PAManager doesn't run on Mac OS, so you need to waste over 60Gb of memory just to install a virtual environment, and then have a copy of Windows to install on top of it. And they don't even support big players like VMWare or Parallells.
Very disappointing for a quite pricey application ..

I wish have computer which have 60GB memory. Laughing
BTW, you can install VirtualBox on OS operating system which have only 119MB size,.... so please stop trolling unless you know exactly what you talking about.
PaManager is not only 1 software which coming only with Windows version and many OS user have the way to run and not complain. Wink
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
denistu007

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemik,

Don't be a smart ass. I am sure everybody realized that I was referring to a disk space instead of memory. Or maybe you don't have anything else to do but to browse around and search for honest mistakes, so you can make funny comments.

Also I would recommend that you visit the PA Manager website and learn that they only support native Windows and BootCamp and nothing else, which by the way does need 55GB of your disk space plus a copy of Windows, which I correctly stated in my previous post. So stop promoting other products that are not supported. It seems that you are the one not knowing what you are talking about.

I purchased PA Manager recently when Wine was still supported, but it's not any more. Now only native WIndows, and BootCamp are supported as per official response from their rep. So I guess customers need to install a new platform every time they decide to drop support. This doesn't sound very customer-oriented to me. How about investing in building a Mac version knowing that Mac has become an industry standard in the music business.

By the way, nothing wrong with sharing the facts so everybody can make their own decisions. For me installing Wine for a simple application to run, when already have VMWare and Parallels was simply a waste of disk space and time. And now if I want to upgrade the application I have to install a BootCamp. Ridiculous. I would expect more from a relatively expensive editing software.

DT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: