Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EXP-2 as volume control with Kross 2 problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadrand

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: EXP-2 as volume control with Kross 2 problem Reply with quote

Anyone successfully using the EXP-2 as a volume pedal with Kross 2? I have assigned the pedal to “Master Volume” internally (G input/Control>foot) as the Kross 2 manual instructs but the box instructions for the pedal has no help for volume. I am using the orange cable that came with the pedal and have tried plugging it into all three input/outputs of the pedal but it does nothing. It is plugged into the assignable pedal jack on the korg. Thanks,in advance for your help.
yvon

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 am    Post subject: setting the assignable exp.2 foot controller Reply with quote

Sandrand,
Having here in Canada same problem as you on a PA 4X. Working with Korg but getting nowhere. I have temporaly set a Casio Master volume controller in a few seconds, its working just fine.
Sadrand

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, yvon, i suspect I am not connecting it properly, but since there are no instructions at all about connecting the pedal as a volume controller, I am not sure how to proceed. The box states the included cable is to be used for expression only, but there is no information about what should be used instead. The Korg website is no help. I would appreciate you letting me know if you get a solution from customer service. Thanks.
onsenonsen

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://cdn.korg.com/us/support/download/files/f0d269e214ef5216235f7a4d29fb6522.pdf?response-content-disposition=inline%3Bfilename%2A%3DUTF-8%27%27EXP-2.pdf&response-content-type=application%2Fpdf%3B
yvon

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: setting the assignable exp.2 foot controller Reply with quote

yvon wrote:
Sandrand,
Having here in Canada same problem as you on a PA 4X. Working with Korg but getting nowhere. I have temporaly set a Casio Master volume controller in a few seconds, its working just fine.

Well, here we are, the Korg Exp. 2 pedal is now doing the job. Seems to be of importance, when setting for first time, have power off, plug the orange cable in the pedal assignable (not into the damper jack) after turning the PA4X on, go on to global, click on to controllers, at bottom of screen click on foot, choose what you would like to control on display, then, calibrate the exp.2 pedal with the instruction on the display. Different functions can now be given without turning power off.
Korg Canada were very helpful in getting this straight

Thanks onsenonsense for the link.

Hoping this will help you Sandrand, the Kross 2, must be very similar when it comes to assignables.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: