Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you change samples from control tab?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scarecrow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:23 pm    Post subject: Can you change samples from control tab? Reply with quote

Hi,

When in combie or sequence mode, you can select the timer/track and go to control tab and change pitch, cut off and many other setting to do with that program, but can you change it's sample while it's playing without having to jump to program mode and then go back?
Gunnar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scarecrow,

You're asking if you can change the samples of an HD1 PROG from inside a COMBI or SEQ, right? To my knowledge, this is not possible. In COMBI / SEQ mode, your primary method of changing the PROG will be through Tone Adjust, and this does not have an option to set/edit the samples.

What is your end goal here, though? Perhaps there is another way to get the job done Smile
CharlesFerraro
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Can you change samples from control tab? Reply with quote

Scarecrow wrote:
Hi,

When in combie or sequence mode, you can select the timer/track and go to control tab and change pitch, cut off and many other setting to do with that program, but can you change it's sample while it's playing without having to jump to program mode and then go back?

Yes you can do that. Use "MS/WS/DKit Select." Check out page 38 of the parameter guide.
Scarecrow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great I will have a look at that, I wanted to know so I can flick through all the samples and instantly hear the difference along with the same effects withing the combie or sequence, without having to go back and forth from program mode.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: