Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kross 2 vs. Microstation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:09 pm    Post subject: Kross 2 vs. Microstation Reply with quote

I am considering replacing my Microstation with a Kross 2 as my super-portable board. It's 3.8 kg instead of 2.6, but it's got full-size keys and it runs on batteries, plus I like wheels better than joystick (and the two assignable buttons), and it has an updated sound set and nicer display. But there are trade-offs, like only 2 knobs instead of 4, and it seems like the 16 buttons can't be used to select a timbre in a combi (or track in a song). I was wondering if anyone else looked into this and came up with other significant differences, in particular anything I might lose when going to the Kross (I know Kross has a number of other things that the MS does not, like sample memory and more foot controllers.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: