Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Intermittent Sustain Pedal Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bfeinsilver

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:42 pm    Post subject: Intermittent Sustain Pedal Problem Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I'm using an M-Audio SP2 sustain pedal with my Korg Kross 61 (purchased in 2016). The pedal has no obvious defects and has not been damaged. When I'm doing a 3- or 4-hour gig, however, the pedal will intermittently stop functioning. I have to unplug the pedal then plug it back in to get it working again. I've read in other Korg forums that people were also experiencing this problem with other pedals. I'm trying to figure out if the problem is with the pedal or the keyboard but because it happens so infrequently it's difficult to troubleshoot. Has anyone else had this problem? How did you fix it?

Thanks!
JayB

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm experiencing a similar problem with mine. Not sure if it's because I'm using the damper port but occasionally it just doesn't react on tapping on the footswitch. Only after a second time it does.

Sound sets (trance, dance, house, EDM) for Yamaha, Korg, Roland and Quasimidi available here
bfeinsilver

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Everyone, just an update here. I've been using the "Korg PS-3 Momentary Footswitch/Sustain Pedal" for about a month now and have not experienced any problems. I think maybe the M-Audio SP2 pedal I had was defective.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: