Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cubase 9.5 Patch List Korg Kronos 88

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbarbera777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Cubase 9.5 Patch List Korg Kronos 88 Reply with quote

I am trying to get a patch list to show up in Cubase 9.5 with all of the programs (not combi) and having a difficult time. I'm not sure which folder is now the correct folder in Cubase 9.5 because they keep moving it. Also, the headings don't seem to be right in the list. Any ideas here?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ChrisDuncan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, here's what I did on Cubase 9.0. Haven't upgraded to 9.5 but maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be the same.

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, so I put my Korg patch file that was generated by the USB editor (aka SoundQuest) here:

C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\steinberg\Cubase 9_64\Scripts\Patchnames\inactive\korg

Obviously replace [UserName] with your login. Alternatively, you can do a start / run and enter %appdata% and that should bring up roaming folder, from which you can navigate down.

From there I was able to add the midi device and saw my patch list as expected.

Hope this helps in your scenario.
Chris Duncan
Atlanta, GA, USA, Earth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: