Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG PA-1000 problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
takis46

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, it would be a total disaster.... Apart from halting the keys, there is this awful noise that would guarantee the end of your career... Sad . I already installed the OS V1.2 and thankfully got rid of this problem- at least for now. Of course, as you said, there are other minor issues, but hopefully Korg will provide solutions via new OS. I also installed a good quality UPS (an APC standby-ups) to rule out power fluctuations. I kindly suggest it to you also, if not already done.
angelitto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

takis46 wrote:
O course there are other minor glitches, i.e. it doesn't fill-in as I expected. As a matter of fact, fill-in was a big disappointment to me! I was blaming Yamaha for lousy fillings, but PA is also troublesome... What I hate is getting "half fills", I really hate it! Have it with the Yamaha PSR, have it -to a lesser degree, its true- with Korg. I press the fill button, and sometimes get "half" a fill, an ugly double stepping of the drums instead of a complete fill. Really hate it, it messes up my recordings...

You need to read the manual if you wanna know the fully potential of your keyboard. Pa1000 has the ability to play half or full fills, depends on how the style is set up in ”style record mode”.
Check the ”cue mode option”.

takis46

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angelitto, thank you very much for your advice. I will read this part of the manual and try to setup full-fills ONLY...
angelos89

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had same problem.Once at my home.and unfortunately once on live performance people were dancing and all left... Crying or Very sad Very bad experience.
ingar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Last complain (hopefully) Reply with quote

takis46 wrote:
I will finish my case with one -hopefully last- complain for Korg technicians, an issue to take in mind for next improvement. I find it VERY annoying that the line-out signal passes through the VOLUME knob. I use these mainly to record via a console, and was surprised to see that, in order to have an adequate sound level for recording, I have to keep the PA's volume past half! I often record at night, not to mention the need for micro-adjustments just because I touched the volume knob... Dear Korg people, line out should be stable and NOT affected by volume! Wink

Yes, should have been an auxiliary out not affected by main volum knob. Very usefull.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: