Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are there any Oasys users in Melbourne, Australia??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rossb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:29 am    Post subject: Are there any Oasys users in Melbourne, Australia?? Reply with quote

I'll happy pay for help! Very Happy
Let me know and we can take it from there.
Ross
SeedyLee
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ross,

You might have more luck in the Kronos forums. Plenty of Kronos users in Australia, and they are extremely similar from an operational perspective. Maybe give that a try? Otherwise I’m happy to answer any specific questions you might have.

I’m in Perth by the way Smile

Lee
Korg Kronos 2 88, Reface CS, Roland JV-1080, TE OP1, Moog Subsequent 37, Korg ARP Odyssey, Allen & Heath Zed 18, Adam F5, MOTU MIDI Express XT, Lexicon MX200 & MPX1, Yamaha QY700, Yamaha AW16G, Tascam DP008ex, Zoom H6, Organelle, Roland J6 & JU06A

Previous: Triton LE 61/Sampling/64MB/4GB SCSI, MS2000BR, Kronos 1 61, Monotribe, NanoKontrol, NanoKeys, Kaossilator II, Casio HT3000, Roland VP-03, Reface DX, Novation Mininova, MPC One
rossb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lee
Thanks for responding. I'm away for about a month from now but will get back to you on my return. I do have a few questions...
Ross
jg::
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm in Melbourne, Oz, with the big O and Kronos. I may be able to help.
rossb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI jg
Thanks for responding. Sorry I didn't pick up on this earlier but I must admit I'd given up hope of a reply from someone in Melbourne. Thanks again.

I have an Oassys and am having trouble with a particular operation. I have a particularly nice groove going on the Nimbus bells combi [IntA 075 on my board] and I want to record it. But when I copy from combi in seq mode all I get are single chords or notes - the Karma and Latch elements that play in combi mode are being switched off when I go to record/seq mode.

Can you or anyone else tell what I'm missing?

Thanks again.

Ross

jg:: If you want to take this off line you can email me on fwp@tpg.com.au
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ross, well, I'm away right now, not near either Kronos or the big O. This sort of thing does happen with some Combis. You're more likely to get direct help on the Karma-Lab forums, where Stephen Kay himself may be able to help. https://forums.karma-lab.com/forum/

Or, as someone suggested, try on the Kronos forum here, because it's likely that the Combi in question is on the Kronos, although it won't be the same number. You'll have to ask someone to find the number for you...

Sorry I can't help further at the mo.

````
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ross, well, I'm away right now, not near either Kronos or the big O. This sort of thing does happen with some Combis. You're more likely to get direct help on the Karma-Lab forums, where Stephen Kay himself may be able to help. https://forums.karma-lab.com/forum/

Or, as someone suggested, try on the Kronos forum here, because it's likely that the Combi in question is on the Kronos, although it won't be the same number. You'll have to ask someone to find the number for you...

Sorry I can't help further at the mo.

````
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: