Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wsadj

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:08 am    Post subject: PLEASE HELP Reply with quote

Greetings Friends, I have a problem and I need help.
Yesterday I wanted to install an alternate SSD on my Kronos X 88 and I could not make it work. The motherboard has two connectors that say SATA 0 where the SSD comes from the factory and the other says SATA 1 where I connect my disk, format it in Fat 32, but in the end it did not work. Any idea, or someone to help me with the steps, please.
mikeyd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi wsadj:

Did you ever get this resolved? There are several YouTube videos describing where the SATA cables go. Sounds like you connected them properly according to the ones I watched. I believe you have to clone the new SSD as well.

So let us know and maybe if needed we can help further. I have an X88 also and would be interested to hear how it comes out.

Mike
Fes357

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wsadj
You did everything correct: I installed mine time ago, and worked just fine. You need to format the disk from the disk menu on the Kronos. Did the Kronos recognized the disk? As I recall the power connector was really tight on mine, it was the hardest part actually. Maybe got loose when you screw the SSD. Or the SATA cable might be the problem. There is not much more than that. Dont need to clone it if you are going to use it as a second drive. Cheers.
KronosX73, JD800, DX7, ARP2600, Prologue 16 Nanopad2, Jupiter X, Cubase 8.5, Roland TR08, Model D, Ableton 11, Arturia V Collection 9, Ominsphere 2.8, B System 100, B ARP 2500,SV-2, Roland TR-8s, Drumlogue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: