Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lyric stick karaoke

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pocsta



Joined: 25 Nov 2017
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: lyric stick karaoke Reply with quote

CDGs load once and the lyrics stick in memory. Loading up additional CDG files will change the mp3 part but the lyrics file will not update. You are stuck with the lyrics to the first CDG you load until you restart the Pa700
Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OnivalPortugal



Joined: 15 Mar 2018
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:58 am    Post subject: Karaoke CDG - Problems PA 700 Reply with quote

(English) In my pa700 is happening the same. The mp3 can be changed, but .cdg remains the first one that played ...
Can anyone help with this?
Thank you!
*
(Spanish) En mi pa700 está sucediendo lo mismo. El mp3 se puede cambiar, pero el .cdg permanece el primero que tocó ...
¿Alguien puede ayudar a resolver esto?
Gracias!
_________________
O pouco que sei, ensino. O que não sei, quero aprender!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ORGANGRINDER
Junior Member


Joined: 01 Apr 2015
Posts: 68
Location: ft. lauderdale florida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you should only play mp3+g or kar files from the stick. at least that's what I do and it never fails.
MEL
_________________
KORG PA 1000, KORG PA900. BOSE COMPACTS 2 BOSE S1 PROS 2 YAMAHA STAGEPAS 500, ROLAND VP7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OnivalPortugal



Joined: 15 Mar 2018
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ORGANGRINDER wrote:
I believe you should only play mp3+g or kar files from the stick. at least that's what I do and it never fails.
MEL

*
Yes! I play mp3 + g that are in PenDrive USB.
But the problem continues!
_________________
O pouco que sei, ensino. O que não sei, quero aprender!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
OnivalPortugal



Joined: 15 Mar 2018
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: lyric stick karaoke Reply with quote

pocsta wrote:
CDGs load once and the lyrics stick in memory. Loading up additional CDG files will change the mp3 part but the lyrics file will not update. You are stuck with the lyrics to the first CDG you load until you restart the Pa700
Crying or Very sad

*
Sorted out!
I upgraded the PA 700 to version 1.1.0 and everything is ok!
Download here:
http://www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/0/756/3702/
_________________
O pouco que sei, ensino. O que não sei, quero aprender!


Last edited by OnivalPortugal on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
blackstar1419



Joined: 17 Jul 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Karaoke CDG - Problems PA 700 Reply with quote

OnivalPortugal wrote:
(English) In my pa700 is happening the same. The mp3 can be changed, but .cdg remains the first one that played ...
Can anyone help with this?
Thank you!
*
(Spanish) En mi pa700 está sucediendo lo mismo. El mp3 se puede cambiar, pero el .cdg permanece el primero que tocó ...
¿Alguien puede ayudar a resolver esto?
Gracias!


HOLA BUENASNOCHES SOY NUEVOPOR AQUI ... ME ACABO DE COMPRAR EL PA 700 Y TUBE EL MISMO PROBLEMA ... SOLUCION ACTUALIZAR A LA VERSION MAS RECIENTE ..LO DESCARGAN DE LA PAGINA DE KORG Y LO COLOCAN EN EL USB Y LO INSTALAN EN SU PA 700 Y LISTO TODOS LOS ERRORES CORREGIDOS ESPERO LES SIRVA ... SALUDOS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group