Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello people a few questions please I pray I can be saved

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trinityok

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:37 pm    Post subject: Hello people a few questions please I pray I can be saved Reply with quote

So my ax3000ga was given to me by a friend and I don't know what I'm doing. First things first, can I use this with an acoustic/electric guitar? That's the only kind I have atm. :O

I tried to use it anyway and it turns on, the screen says Rotary, stays there for a bit then all the lights go all screwy blinkin' random numbers here and there... I don't think it's meant for acoustic/electric...haha, damn, I hope I didn't mess anything up! I guess I'll just have to wait until I get an electric.

Y'all think itll be okay when I do?
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The AX3000G should be perfectly capable of being used with an acoustic/electric guitar. It's worth downloading the user manual and quick start guide, as there is plenty of useful information including setup diagrams, from:

https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/product/1/28/

On the other hand, the erratic behaviour of the unit you have suggests it might have issues. Possibilities include a stuck button, or a liquid spill into the unit. There's a chance a factory reset might cure it. The procedure is detailed in the manuals.
trinityok

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thank you for replying.

I tried to do the factory reset, but it doesn't seem to work. Could you be right with the possibility of a stuck button and that button is getting in the way of doing the reset?

"While simultaneously
holding down
the

/

buttons and the
EXIT
switch, power-up the AX300G."
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A stuck button, or something masquerading as a stuck button, e.g. drinks residue across switch contacts, would stop the factory reset, since the device looks for the specific key combination during boot up. There could be other things that could stop a factory reset, though, such as bad memory, loose cables, bad power supply, for example.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: