Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make songs ,use the internal seaqencer saving issue

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ivarbalade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Make songs ,use the internal seaqencer saving issue Reply with quote

When i take a combi into the seaqencer and start to play my song,and finished,how do i save my songs from there and where do i find them later in the disk. and can i save all my songs from seaqencer on my hardrive , and save them into a usb memory stick? and how big should my memory on usb be 32 Giga?? Thanks for clear up things around use of seaqencer and saving your work properly... Thanks for guiding and helping me.

Ivarbalade Norway
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All saves to disk, begin in disk mode.

Go into disk mode and press the “Save” tab -at bottom left screen.
Then drop down the menu bar and select “Seq. (sequencer).
Then you can press ok.

If you want to easily find your song files, it is best to create a new directory and name it. Then save all songs into that new directory under a name you will easily remember as files for sequencer songs.

Here is a short video of the very easy step by step process.

https://youtu.be/gbayi6eretE

You can have any size USB stick but i don’t have the patience to wait for more than 32gb USB stick to format. I have an 8gb and 32gb USB stick.
It is best to save songs to internal HDD but you can save them to USB for back up. The issue with sequencer is that some aspects of song content will only load from internal disk.
Once you are familiar with those aspects, then you can decide if your song is ok to load intact from USB or not. The issue is not really saving and that means you can save anywhere you want. The issue comes when it is time to load the songs again. Then songs may load incomplete from USB if the content includes parts that only load from internal HDD.
The way around that is to copy the song files from USB to HDD -before loading them

https://youtu.be/ukwEWdbOHYE
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A korg video above, with tutorial about disk mode -and seq. part starts around 2:52

The second Video below shows how to copy and paste between internal HDD and RDD external USB drives.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
https://youtu.be/MivYBnRX_D8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: