Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multi timbral Arpeggiator for Kronos?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
19naia
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:35 pm    Post subject: Multi timbral Arpeggiator for Kronos? Reply with quote

I am trying to match or exceed Roland FA type Arpeggiator function in kronos, via an external arpeggiator.
One with 16 independent arpeggiators that can be one per each midi channel and timbre/track. Kronos already can do the key zoning per each timbre/track.
And i assume each arpeggiator will come with the suite of presets, variations and other tweaks and edits such as Roland FA has.

Karma still has me sold on Kronos but i would like to be able to fit Kronos via external midi, with arp features that match or exceed roland FA arp capabilities.
Suggestions with details and then i will go look up and watch demo’s of the devices recommended.
Computer software based arps also because that is less weight to carry around, if it can match or exceed roland capabilities.

Thanks.
QuiRobinez
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In most cases i use Kirnu Cream on the computer to do this on the kronos. In that case you route your midi input to the Kirnu Cream instances (in your example one for every midi channel) so that they all react at the same time which gives you 16 arpeggiators together in one song on separate midi channels.

Kirnu cream can do arps, patterns, and even pattern chains, it's one of the best arps available to my opinion and of course completely customisable to create your own arps and patterns

you can find it here: http://www.kirnuarp.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: