Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New here! Angels from Periscope and Twitch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelsPianoPF

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:58 am    Post subject: New here! Angels from Periscope and Twitch Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

My name is Angels, I livestream on Periscope and Twitch with my Korg Kronos 2, always showing "the power of the Kronos" and convincing more than one nord user to switch hehe Razz

I posted a question about setup today in the Kronos section... hope to meet new people and have constructive talks.
I'm an absolute noob at using a synth, I recently got a moog so i'm looking forward to learning a bit more about synthesis... I'm looking forward to recording my songs and I'd love a producer to help me tackle them.

Glad to be part of this community!

Angels
kokomochris

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Angles...im new too..im looking to better undersrand my kronos 88 platinum edition for my orig. Music..my jazz samba ..the "Devine Demention" at kokomochris.com was done on my korg Pxla3 and i want to step it up a notch or two on the kronos..i will look for your channel a little tonight..tganks..chris..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: