Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please sample AAS Lounge Lizard rhodes patch for me- can pay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brendanh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Please sample AAS Lounge Lizard rhodes patch for me- can pay Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm wanting to replicate another electric piano patch from a live arrangement of a song.
I've had confirmed that the keyboardist used AAS Lounge Lizard to create an fm chorused Rhodes patch. He mentioned that some extra rhodes transient for attack augmentation was used. They also added another layer, an Fm rhodes patch from Kontakt.

Could someone please create this ep patch for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLVp_O1NCY

If someone could do this for me for the Kronos, I would be immensely grateful. I am willing to pay anyone who can replicate this or something almost identical somehow for the patch.

My budget however is probably $120AUD which would be $ 88.00 USD.

If you are able to do this for me, please feel free to contact me via email at bhtemp295@gmail.com

Last edited by brendanh on Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Please sample AAS Lounge Lizard rhodes patch for me- can Reply with quote

brendanh wrote:
Hello all, I'm wanting to replicate another electric piano patch from a live arrangement of a song.
I've had confirmed that the keyboardist used AAS Lounge Lizard to create an fm chorused Rhodes patch. He mentioned that some extra rhodes transient for attack augmentation was used. They also added another layer, an Fm rhodes patch from Kontakt.

Could someone please create this ep patch for me. The ep comes in to the song at 0:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07kc54G1GEs

If someone could do this for me for the Kronos, I would be immensely grateful. I am willing to pay anyone who can replicate this or something almost identical somehow for the patch.

If you are able to do this for me, please feel free to contact me via email at bhtemp295@gmail.com

'video not available '
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Please sample AAS Lounge Lizard rhodes patch for me- can Reply with quote

brendanh wrote:
I've had confirmed that the keyboardist used AAS Lounge Lizard

If you have focused on what exactly you need to replicate and not video examples , then contact with this service http://wavesart.eu/Hire

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
brendanh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:14 am    Post subject: Re: Please sample AAS Lounge Lizard rhodes patch for me- can Reply with quote

Hello Greg please try this link instead. I uploaded the segment of the song that has the Electric piano which I need replicated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLVp_O1NCY

GregC wrote:
brendanh wrote:

Could someone please create this ep patch for me. The ep comes in to the song at 0:06

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07kc54G1GEs

'video not available '
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kronos has already many E.pianos close to that E.piano character that is used in that video !

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Normski

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before hearing the audio on the video I thought it was going to be a unique sound, And I was going to suggest the Purgatory Creek library which are superb, even there free ones. But I agree with Anthony, You already have plenty of very similar EP's, a few tweaks and I’m sure an exact match would achievable.
brendanh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to take this post down Normski. Antony has very kindly helped me achieve something similar.
Normski

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good to hear.
brendanh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if Applied acoustics systems decided to bring their Lounge Lizard EP-4 pack to the Kronos but from what I've been told theres no plans to do that.
Normski

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Lounge Lizard vst its good, But I prefer the Purgatory Creek samples.
They have a Kronos library, You should check it out. For Rhodes Wurly an Clav, it's in a class of its own. They have a couple of there Rhodes sample sets that are free. i have all of there 'paid for' Rhodes and one of the free ones is my favourite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: