Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg pa600 qt boot freeze

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abdshadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: korg pa600 qt boot freeze Reply with quote

hellow guys plz can you help with this issue my korg pa600 qt freeze on boot and no key works but power can't even access to upgrade os interface after waiting so long i get ERROR: cannot create for with id 1072.
ERROR: cannot create for with id 1490.
ERROR: cannot create for with id 1498.
[img]https://imgur.com/hBRZZrl[/img][/url]
musiccankill
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most probably you will need to replace your cpu board.I have seen the same problem on a pa900 once..maybe it can be repaired too but a skilled electronics technician needs to take a look at it as the parts on the board are too small and need special tools to get desoldered/soldered.Also there are no schematics for the board which makes it even worse to fix it as even if a tech finds the cause of the problem ,the value of the problematic component will be unknown..
I still don't know if i can fix this error as i never had one board with this error on hand to try find the root cause of it..
If you have nothing else to do or you buy a new board i would be happy to take a look at the faulty one if you wish,either try to fix it for you or buy it at some price and try to fix it and keep it for testing/spares depending on the result..
abdshadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

musiccankill wrote:
Most probably you will need to replace your cpu board.I have seen the same problem on a pa900 once..maybe it can be repaired too but a skilled electronics technician needs to take a look at it as the parts on the board are too small and need special tools to get desoldered/soldered.Also there are no schematics for the board which makes it even worse to fix it as even if a tech finds the cause of the problem ,the value of the problematic component will be unknown..
I still don't know if i can fix this error as i never had one board with this error on hand to try find the root cause of it..
If you have nothing else to do or you buy a new board i would be happy to take a look at the faulty one if you wish,either try to fix it for you or buy it at some price and try to fix it and keep it for testing/spares depending on the result..

my instrument works now but some times get's this issue i find a way to make it work again and this by letting the instrument off for periode of time allmost 1hr and when i turn it on it works again but still some times freezes and i think this because of the vibrations of the speakers and when the instrument in the car because of pitfalls get shakes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: