Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patches/Sounds

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rpowell01

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Patches/Sounds Reply with quote

Just curious how come some of the really great gurus do not have a subscription plan setup somewhere like many software companies are doing these days like Adobe, Avid, Slate Audio and too many others to name? Wouldn't it be more beneficial for both the User and the Creator?

Has this been talked about before on here? I don't get on here like I should but I am curious if this was thought of which I know it has, I never have an original idea...

I know there is not rule that says you cannot do this because if you couldn't then Korg would be creating a monopoly....
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: Patches/Sounds Reply with quote

rpowell01 wrote:
Just curious how come some of the really great gurus do not have a subscription plan setup somewhere like many software companies are doing these days like Adobe, Avid, Slate Audio and too many others to name? Wouldn't it be more beneficial for both the User and the Creator?

Has this been talked about before on here? I don't get on here like I should but I am curious if this was thought of which I know it has, I never have an original idea...

I know there is not rule that says you cannot do this because if you couldn't then Korg would be creating a monopoly....

I like the Roland cloud approach. a good move for a co known for its hardware.

The 'future' for low cost quality sounds has been here for some time. As you pointed out and as expected, software cos have invested in monthly subscription.

Will Korg eventually make a move ? Its up to them. They don't discuss strategy as you may have noticed.

I am from the school of 'what have you done lately ' and who is the leader and has the vision ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: