Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MicroKorg = Slow Changes + No Sound

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wrenasmir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: MicroKorg = Slow Changes + No Sound Reply with quote

Hi team,

I just picked up a second hand MicroKorg today. Plugged it in, all lights up perfectly. But no sound output. I go through all troubleshooting procedures and all YouTube / forum suggestions to help, but nothing works.

At the same time, there appears to be a significant delay when changing patches / making any sort of adjustment. I turn a knob or push a program button and the LED screen takes two seconds, sometimes more, to process the change.

I've read one or two other posts online about this same problem - slow computer processing on the board, and no sound. Has anybody here experienced this too? And if so, do you know what the fix is? A new main board? The synth is in great physical condition, I'd like to get it working if possible, but I don't want to spend a fortune if it's an expensive fix. Thank you in advance,

Craig
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg MS2000 & microKorg All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: