Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New bug ( issue ) on PA1000 .

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lika
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:47 am    Post subject: New bug ( issue ) on PA1000 . Reply with quote

Hi.
Today I met a new bug ( issue ) on my pa1000.
When from reading lyrics you go into a "style" select or "keyboard set library" then pressing on TEMPO + or - on the screen does not show anything ... it works TEMPO , but does not show on the screen the TEMPO...
OS on korg pa1000 is the latest ...
Make Music !!!
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: tempo Reply with quote

When lyrics are on the screen you do not get the square little box with the numbers in it ,,,that would keep you from seeing the words ,,,,but it does change the tempo and that's shown in the very top..

And when reading the words as the song is plays pushing the style selector you would be picking a new style ,not changing the tempo,,, the same goes with keyboard set library...
again
when the mp3 song is playing , you can press the styles and see the styles or keyboards set. but you can not see the Tempo number on the screen , you will just see the tempo number on the top line were the name of the song is.be side player 1..

this is how it work for me
Lika
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi dudy2.
please read carefully ...
I don't care how works someone with its instrument - here is a fact !!!
Make Music !!!
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:25 pm    Post subject: different Reply with quote

Hi Lika
I do have have a pa1000 and I think I did what you did and this is what I can up with ..

Now I have a pa4x and check it ,, its works the same on the pa4x ,, just like the pa1000...

Maybe it should do something different,, if you press the Tempo ( + or - )
it should display settings the Tempo Box with the number in it ..

or I do not understand what you are saying or I do not understand the steps you are doing ..
midimusa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: New bug ( issue ) on PA1000 . Reply with quote

Lika wrote:
Hi.
Today I met a new bug ( issue ) on my pa1000.
When from reading lyrics you go into a "style" select or "keyboard set library" then pressing on TEMPO + or - on the screen does not show anything ... it works TEMPO , but does not show on the screen the TEMPO...
OS on korg pa1000 is the latest ...

What you like to explain us? You have control over them even and in lyrics view the name of the style had seeing in the left upper corner and the tempo is shown on the right upper corner.
And for more: toggled in the lyrics view - if i change on playing the backround style the tempo will be same. Without lyrics it changes the tempo of the next style. Thats are my settings. I Don´t know what you wanna reach with your questions. I Should tell that tere are more serious bugs in the instrument.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: