Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Echo effect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mason2015

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Echo effect Reply with quote

Is there a way to add an echo effect to any of the instruments I use on the Krome? Sometimes I want the pianos to have an echo effect as I play. Sometimes I want the strings sound to fade out more slowly after I release the keys. Thanks!
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The realtime control knobs may already allow some degree of change to the ambience or release times in a Program. If the Tone LED is lit, Knobs 3 and 4 will control filter effects group intensity and release time, respectively, and when the User LED is lit, Knob 4 will generally control reverb depth.

If the Realtime Controls don't produce the required changes, then menu diving will be needed to set the release times and add reverb effects.

Release times can be found in the Amp sections, on menu Page 4 (Amp/EQ page), Amp1 EG, and AMP2 EG tabs.

Reverb can be altered from the effects menus on Pages 8 and 9.

The Operations Guide and Parameter Guide are useful reference documents for the menus. When looking at the effects chain, bear in mind that a reverb effect is likely to be better placed at the end of an effects chain, meaning that the Master effect (MFX) is often the best place for reverb. The Parameter Guide gives details on each of the reverb effects available. The Wet/Dry controls determine how much of the original (non-reverb) signal passes through to the output.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: