Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tempo midi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloumet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:59 pm    Post subject: tempo midi Reply with quote

comment modifier le tempo d'un fichier midi et l'enregistrer avec ce nouveau tempo

(Admin edit: how to change the tempo of a midi file and save it with this new tempo)
mf_blues

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you may need to do this in an external editor, I couldn't find a way to save the midi file after changing the tempo.

Sorry I couldn't help more. Crying or Very sad

Cheers

Martin
mf_blues

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tried using the sequencer in the PA-4X, changed tempo, saved the file, but when loaded again it just jumps back to the original tempo.

I think this is a bug, after all I should be able to change the tempo in the sequencer and save my song yet it doesn't work.

The midi file is one I created yet I can't save tempo changes to it.

Doesn't seem right to me.

Cheers

Martin
Reuben
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some midis have more than one tempo event so check the following in Sequencer Mode:
Menu, Edit Event, Change bottom left Track select to "Master" (this is below track 16). Now you can look for Tempo change events (or go to Filter Tab and filter out all except Tempo/Meter events).
This is the procedure on the 3x but the 4x should be similar.

Google translate:
Certains midis ont plus d'un événement de tempo, alors vérifiez les éléments suivants en mode séquenceur:
Menu, Edit Event, Change, en bas à gauche, sélectionnez Track pour "Master" (en dessous de la piste 16). Vous pouvez maintenant rechercher des événements de changement de tempo (ou aller à l'onglet Filtrer et filtrer tous les événements sauf les événements Tempo / Meter).
C'est la procédure sur le 3x mais le 4x devrait être similaire.
cloumet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reuben wrote:
Some midis have more than one tempo event so check the following in Sequencer Mode:
Menu, Edit Event, Change bottom left Track select to "Master" (this is below track 16). Now you can look for Tempo change events (or go to Filter Tab and filter out all except Tempo/Meter events).
This is the procedure on the 3x but the 4x should be similar.

Google translate:
Certains midis ont plus d'un événement de tempo, alors vérifiez les éléments suivants en mode séquenceur:
Menu, Edit Event, Change, en bas à gauche, sélectionnez Track pour "Master" (en dessous de la piste 16). Vous pouvez maintenant rechercher des événements de changement de tempo (ou aller à l'onglet Filtrer et filtrer tous les événements sauf les événements Tempo / Meter).
C'est la procédure sur le 3x mais le 4x devrait être similaire.

Super, cela fonctionne. merci beaucoup pour ton aide
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: