Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please tell me how to make PA1000 sound very clean!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shandera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggles wrote:
You did not like the sound of a PA1000

Yet now you have bought a Yamaha 775 which is a competitor at the PA1000’s cheaper version the PA700.

Before I bought my keyboard I played both the Yamaha 775 and the Korg PA700 back to back in the same store switching from one instrument sound to another on each keyboard, primarily those of the various pianos and organs

In every case I found that the Korg was vastly superior to the Yamaha.

Everyone has different tastes! I have not sold Korg! I added Yamaha! Now I have a great team (Korg + Yamaha). The Yamaha 775 differs from the 975 only in the absence of a vocal hornneiser. less memory. And fewer styles from the factory. They sound the same. But the PA700 is much more different from the PA1000. Including the sounds. I love Korg. I love Yamaha. Now I will have two tools that will make my game full.
MaximK777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shandera wrote:
Biggles wrote:

Yet now you have bought a Yamaha 775 which is a competitor at the PA1000’s cheaper version the PA700.

Before I bought my keyboard I played both the Yamaha 775 and the Korg PA700 back to back in the same store switching from one instrument sound to another on each keyboard, primarily those of the various pianos and organs

Everyone has different tastes! I have not sold Korg! I added Yamaha! Now I have a great team (Korg + Yamaha). The Yamaha 775 differs from the 975 only in the absence of a vocal hornneiser. less memory. And fewer styles from the factory. They sound the same. But the PA700 is much more different from the PA1000. Including the sounds. I love Korg. I love Yamaha. Now I will have two tools that will make my game full.
Shander - good evening! Congratulations on your purchase of Yamaha! Please tell me, to your hearing - which device has the best built-in speakers, in terms of sound quality? Korg pa1000 or Yamaha psr775? Thank!
Shandera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaximK777 wrote:
Shandera wrote:
Biggles wrote:

Shander - good evening! Congratulations on your purchase of Yamaha! Please tell me, to your hearing - which device has the best built-in speakers, in terms of sound quality? Korg pa1000 or Yamaha psr775? Thank!

Korg better bass depth! Yamaha better volume and purity!
MaximK777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shandera wrote:
MaximK777 wrote:
Shandera wrote:
Biggles wrote:

Korg better bass depth! Yamaha better volume and purity!
Thank you, Shander! I also thought that the borg was better for Korg, and the volume was for Yamaha!
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad that you are happy with your enhancd setup.

Enjoy.
Shandera

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another Korg flaw. When I said that when recording MP3 in Korg, the sound of a metronome is written, they said this is the norm. Record in mp3 will be recorded everything that sounds from the speakers. And now in the next topic, it turns out that the main EQ does not influence the mp3 recording. Here it is the cause of my problem, that I do not like the sound recorded on the SD card. No matter how I change the main EQ, not what I hear in the speakers is recorded. This is terribly stupid. On the tools of other manufacturers this is not.
I think this is not right! This is another shortcoming of Korg PA. Many write the final work in Korg. As a result, they hear one and get another! This is fundamentally wrong! Korg should give a choice to record with the equalizer or not. Hmm. Once again, I am disappointed!

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=755549#755549
fisher.korg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not as knowledgable as some here, sound setup wise. But could it be that when setting up your own keyboard sets, you stray too far from the ideal effects setting of each sound?

When in "sound" mode you may notice each sound appears more clear, you can take note of the two master effects, the wet and dry settings etc on each individual effect.

Having some issues myself so just a thought, really.
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shandera wrote:
Another Korg flaw. When I said that when recording MP3 in Korg, the sound of a metronome is written, they said this is the norm. Record in mp3 will be recorded everything that sounds from the speakers. And now in the next topic, it turns out that the main EQ does not influence the mp3 recording. Here it is the cause of my problem, that I do not like the sound recorded on the SD card. No matter how I change the main EQ, not what I hear in the speakers is recorded. This is terribly stupid. On the tools of other manufacturers this is not.
I think this is not right! This is another shortcoming of Korg PA. Many write the final work in Korg. As a result, they hear one and get another! This is fundamentally wrong! Korg should give a choice to record with the equalizer or not. Hmm. Once again, I am disappointed!

I did not find the metronome problem, yes its there when the Midi is recorded, but pushing the Metronome button switches it off, then if the recorded Midi file is exported as an MP3 it does not record the sound of the metronome.

I agree that there should be options
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shandera wrote:

I did not find the metronome problem, yes its there when the Midi is recorded, but pushing the Metronome button switches it off, then if the recorded Midi file is exported as an MP3 it does not record the sound of the metronome.

I agree that there should be options
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: