Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Electribe EMX Main Board Fried HELP PLEASE !!!!!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bastianmore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:05 pm    Post subject: Korg Electribe EMX Main Board Fried HELP PLEASE !!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi

I hope some one can please help me out on info were i could bay a new ore secondhand Main Board for my Korg Electribe EMX1.
I both my Korg EMX in 2005 and always worked perfectly, love the machine I used every day.
So one week ago I was working on my track playing notes on the patches and from nothing bfft sound and only the LCD was on and blank no menu ore letters and partner were out, so I freaked out and turned of my Korg and waited a wile disconnected all later restarted the Korg EMX and LCD just Yellow Blank Sad .
So after going thru the forums and googling found out that thats its common on these models The EMX and ESX that these error happens, so the Chip Fuse Blows ore the Vacuums and wurst case scenario the Main Board. So I thought it could hopefully be the chip fuse ore the Vacuums so changed the vacuums and so no luck. I caled Korg Holland and in Spain for help on this and what are my options and wat can I do, after I went to a technician and told me I have the bad luck ass my main board is burnt.
And that they could not get a exchange main board.

I was wandering if maybe someone knows were I can't find it and bay it .

Very said about it, last editing my new track dint had time to save backup so F.... Neutral

Thnx Cheers
Bastianmore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I both a new Mainboard for 139 euro from a Korg Technical service Smile ..

Waiting to be delivered and build it in.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: