Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Needed. Higher octaves on the left !! How do I change

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lakshminarayan VS

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Help Needed. Higher octaves on the left !! How do I change Reply with quote

I had a "Blank Display" problem with my Korg Kross-88. I replaced the KLM-3188 board (supplied by Korg). The initial problem of 'display remaining blank' has been rectified and the Programs load properly. But we observe the Octaves are transposed from left to right i.e. Higher notes are on the left and Lower notes are on the right. We have repeatedly ensured the hardware installation is correct. We have tried various user settings with no success.

How do I fix this issue?? The keyboard is practically un-usable now with the higher notes on the left and the lower notes on the right. I am sure that there should be a quick Global Settings option, but I dont see it on the User Manual.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: