Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Audio input jack extremely quiet... is it broken?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What should I do about the audio input?
It can be fixed!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's broken, return it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

nocomputersplz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Audio input jack extremely quiet... is it broken? Reply with quote

Hi, first time poster.

I just purchased a used Electribe 2S Sampler, and I have really enjoyed it so far. However, it seems that the audio in plug has some sort of problem. To hear anything on it, I have to turn my source to max, then turn the input level to max, and even then it is hard to hear and is drowned out by the normal electribe tracks.

I have looked through all the settings and searched online for a hidden audio in setting that might be making it so quiet, but i haven't found anything. I have tried line out and headphones as sources, and direct out from a mixer. It seems there is just something wrong with the jack, and the way it is I can't use it to pick up and use the external audio.

Have you seen this happen? Do I need to return this, or is there something else going on that I can resolve?

Thanks in advance!
Steeplemouth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you set up one of your pads with an audio in oscillator? It's been a while since I done it but I believe you have to assign the audio in to one of your channels on the E2S via the audio in oscillator, then light up all the pads in the sequencer and tie all the steps together. And don't forget to press play to activate.
OzzyD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:09 am    Post subject: Quiet audio in Reply with quote

Hi there,

Are you still looking for something to try for this problem of quiet audio from the Audio In jack?
I just wondered if you've checked the Level setting in the Amp/EG section?

If you have sorted it, could you let us know how please?

Hope it is fixed now anyway!

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: