Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem touchscreen Korg PA1000
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voodoo_99

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem too. One or two times.
It occured while on kaoss-page and was systemwide then.
Reboot has helped every time. I think it's a software-problem. Something with the touch-calibration maybe.
Shandera

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried to find the cause, while not succeeding. Power on in the morning. The room was +22. For 2 hours the problem did not appear. Power on in the evening. The room was +27. After an hour of various manipulations, there was a problem. Turned off and after 20 seconds turned on. There is no problem. 30 minutes of various manipulations, no problem. Sometimes, the problem appears within 5 minutes. Sometimes within a few hours. The reason is not clear. I think this is not software. Software should not cause a problem on all screens (KAOSS, Menu, etc.). Most likely, this is hardware. But why does the reboot remove the problem? Is static voltage reset from the sensor. ??
looo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to mention that rebooting does not stop my PA's touchscreen malfunction.
Shandera

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looo wrote:
I'd like to mention that rebooting does not stop my PA's touchscreen malfunction.

When I spoke about the reboot, I spoke about. First turn off the Korg. And after 20 seconds, turn on! What are you talking about?
Shandera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read Google. Did not find information on how to restart Korg. Who will tell?
Shandera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After much research. Huge amount of time spent. Find the connection with the problem failed! She appears randomly. Tomorrow I will talk to the service center!
MaximK777

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shander - please tell me, in which place, in which company did you buy Korg? At what price? And - did you learn anything interesting in a conversation with the service center? Thank!
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:40 am    Post subject: ok Reply with quote

Well I downgraded to operating system os 110
and had no trouble with KAOSS , and I rebooted and left it run in try to heat it up in no trouble with it, so now I did the upgrade to os 120,, and now I'm having no trouble, so just maybe if you're having trouble with the kaoss pad you might try, save all, backup all of your stuff, and reinstall OS 120..
But for me it seems to be working fine again and if it acts up again it must be in the software let me know what you guys find..
Shandera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: ok Reply with quote

duby2 wrote:
Well I downgraded to operating system os 110
and had no trouble with KAOSS , and I rebooted and left it run in try to heat it up in no trouble with it, so now I did the upgrade to os 120,, and now I'm having no trouble, so just maybe if you're having trouble with the kaoss pad you might try, save all, backup all of your stuff, and reinstall OS 120..
But for me it seems to be working fine again and if it acts up again it must be in the software let me know what you guys find..

I already wrote. Changing the firmware did not help me. Today I received a response from the service center. Defect!
MaximK777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shander - please tell me, but in what place, in what store did you buy Korg? At what price? Thank!
Shandera

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaximK777 wrote:
Shander - please tell me, but in what place, in what store did you buy Korg? At what price? Thank!

Believe me, the store does not matter and I will not spoil its reputation. The price is 2 125$
MaximK777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shander - but you probably bought in Moscow. How much was the price in rubles?
MaximK777

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just I think that in the later deliveries that were received by the stores in the middle of the summer of 18 years could be eliminated problems. In Moscow Korg pa1000 last delivery costs almost everywhere 136 thousand rubles (136,000 rubles). That's why I ask about the price. I think that problem synthesizers could have been made in 17 years and cost less than 136,000 rubles.
Shandera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.
As you know. The service center recognized my PA1000 with a defect. The store said it was a long time to wait for parts and offered me a refund or another PA1000. I chose the new PA1000. After 2 weeks, they brought a new one. He was different from my quality. The quality of the buttons, it became worse. But this applied only to the buttons. The OS was immediately the latest version. In the store I played 3 minutes and there was a problem with the screen. I do not know what it is and why. Maybe it's the latest firmware. Possible defect screens. Maybe something else. Tired to understand. I was offered to wait for another copy. I refused and returned the money. Here is a sad acquaintance with such an expensive model. And with such a big name.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: