Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Volca (Fm/Keys) Keyboard Improvements (Ridges, Overlay ...)?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stickybiscuit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject: Volca (Fm/Keys) Keyboard Improvements (Ridges, Overlay ...)? Reply with quote

Hiya,

first time poster, hey everyone ^_^

Just got my first Volca (FM) and my greatest fear about this device was validated: the foil keyboard is just suuper difficult to play, especially in live situations where you can't always look at your fingers. I can't for the life of me understand why they didn't give this thing at least small pressable keys like the old casios had...

Anyone experiment with adding little glued on ridges between the keys? Or a cardboard/metal/rubber overlay/skin that leaves gaps for the keys so they can be FELT better?

I know I know there is the possibility to use a midi keyboard, I don't wanna do that, need to use this contained if at all.

happy for advice, experiences, links, ...
THANK YOU

http://www.youtube.com/c/STICKYBISCUITS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Volca Series All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: