Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving set lists USB to play on another PA4X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Malcsmusic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:26 pm    Post subject: Saving set lists USB to play on another PA4X Reply with quote

As with the Yamaha Tyros, i learnt the many actions necessary to save the various components of a song on a USB stick to play the song on another identical Tyros keyboard.

Would someone please advise the procedure for the PA4x.in saving a set list of a number of complete songs also to a USB stick to play on another PA4x.
The songs saved contain custom styles & styles made up converting midi files tp styles, pads and other additional sounds, EC5 settings etc

I have owned the PA4x less than 12 months and with the midi to style conversion facility find the instrument challenging and also rewarding, and I suppose like others continually compare it to other keyboards previously owned. I would be most grateful if someone could help.
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: usb Reply with quote

Malcsmusic

I have a usb memory 32gb.. I have on there , all of my midi file and mp3, and all karaoke file (mp3 with cgd files ) ,, I have a full set of my pa4x ( back up ) so it has sound , keybaord set ,sample ,all styles factory and user... and most inportant my songbook , witch is in the backup set.. ,,, now all i have to do is go to a new keyboard Pa4x and just do ... load my backup.set .and leave the usb driver in ... my songbook , point to the USB driver ,,,, that were all midi ,mp3 ,karaoke,,and it work great ,,,

my pa4x point to my SD card now ,, but in the computer songbook you can change the Korg drive to USB or SD card ,,,so i did a backup and made all point to the usb driver ,, and i keep it on my keychain , so where there a pa4x ,, i have all my music...
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: usb Reply with quote

Malcsmusic

if its just styles and keyboard set use as DIRECT SET...
Malcsmusic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply

Sorry should have said that my set list of songs that I want to play on another PA4x is in Direct on my USB stick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: