Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loss of sound on computer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walthamstowman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Voip.

The M-Audio and the Samson have gone back in their boxes for now. I'll just run the X50 as a midi controller through either the iRig of the Rubix for the moment.

I'm still a bit confused by the concepts of channels, buses and VST but I'm sure I'll work it all out eventually.

I have lots of gear but not enough cables it seems! I've only got one audio cable and I'll have to get a second one to see if that helps with the external audio from the X50.

The main thing is that I do now have some sound! I'll concentrate on learning how to use MixPad properly and then hope to increase my knowledge about everything else over time.

p.s. If I recall correctly, the MIDI-OX refused to recognise the X50 as anything other than a MIDI controller so I could never play any of the drum tracks, or other X50 sounds, through it. But the MIDI-OX was a lifesaver because it enabled me to select an input and output combination that worked. Without that I think I'd still be stuck with no sound!

p.p.s. Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg X-50 / microX All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: