Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RPPR

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ratsgnik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: RPPR Reply with quote

OK, I've been trying to learn how to use Krome, but it's frustrating. Instead of trying to create an unending sequence, I found out how to create an RPPR. I created two tracks, a bass part and drum track. I assigned them to two different keys and selected "unending". I play and stop both tracks with ease. I hit "write program" and saved it. I renamed it. I went from sequencer to program to combination and back to sequencer....all was good and just what I wanted. UNTIL I turned the keyboard off and back on again. POOF.....the RPPR is gone....or at least I don't know how to retrieve it.

Am I saving it wrong?
ratsgnik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I recreated the RPPR that I created this morning....saved it again....it works GREAT.....until I turn the keyboard off. I know I saved these, but I don't know how to retrieve them.....

Anybody?
ratsgnik

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, after scrolling through 15 or more pages of questions here, I found that I can load the song simply by selecting MEDIA. I didn't find that in the manual......
Koekepan
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit that I assumed that you'd already been in the MEDIA setting, because how else would you go about retrieving old settings?

This is why it pays to be specific in your questions and explanations. Example:

I turned my Krome off, then I turned it on again. I'm now looking at a newly rebooted Krome, and it only plays a piano tone when I hit the key where I'd previously stored the RPPR. How do I retrieve the saved condition in which I had recorded the RPPR?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: