Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGENTLY WANTED: Korg D32XD in UK / EU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LewTheKeyboardGuy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:21 pm    Post subject: URGENTLY WANTED: Korg D32XD in UK / EU Reply with quote

Hi folks.

I am frantically searching for a Korg D32XD hard disk hercorder within the EU / UK in full running condition, ideally expanded with the extra channel and compressor boards where possible. The reason for this request is complex but this is the system I need.

Long story short, some might know already, I lost my father back in December 2017 (1st anniversary and it's hard). When he passed, there was an issue with the house, caused by our bank, so, due to issues with the bank, I had to close my studio down completely, a tailored protools HD rig with tons of hardware, including a Korg D32XD which was used for location work, as well as various korg workstations, etc. all sold to a clearing company to raise funds for the house, paid to the bank, months later to be told we didn't need to do this, yet thanks for the gift. which meant that legal proceedings were being taken to recover what was owed to me, only receiving 1/3 of what was owed. that allowed me in November to purchase both kronos rigs as that was the only viable solution I could find for my needs without going back to a Protools environment. I've no intention for the foreseeable future in going back to a computer based rig so am not looking to take on a laptop or tower, software, etc.

So, I'm frantically searching for a D32XD in fully running condition, no faults, no damages, within the UK / EU. my budget is about £900 including shipping. I've spent time searching ads, placing ads, etc and getting nowhere.

Please could anyone help? This is the only system which will work for me for the functions I need. I had considered a Tascam SX1 or Akai DPS24 but so far the machines I've spent time checking over have been abused and sellers want daft prices for damaged equipment.

If not a korg D32XD, then an AKAI DPS24 MKI or MKII would help.

Wishing you all a rather late happy christmas and a joyful new year.

lew
Track 7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just happened to see one on Reverb. It ships internationally from the US:

https://reverb.com/item/5885842-rare-korg-d32xd-digital-multi-track-recorder-with-2x-acb-8-and-aib-8
LewTheKeyboardGuy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Track 7 wrote:
I just happened to see one on Reverb. It ships internationally from the US:

https://reverb.com/item/5885842-rare-korg-d32xd-digital-multi-track-recorder-with-2x-acb-8-and-aib-8

Found this before, the same item listed on ebay, have tried reaching seller for some time and has been difficult to reach, sent me two messages but so far, waiting on him to come through with information / further details, etc. then there's the headache of converting 110v US transformer to 230v euro / uk supply as I understand that these did not have switching supplies nor a trip which allowed the PSU internally to be moved from 110v to 230v.

If I can't find a D32XD, then it's going to have to be an AKAI DPS24 or god only knows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: