Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help ! Need correct AC 9v adapter for Kross 1, 61 key

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashley1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:54 pm    Post subject: Help ! Need correct AC 9v adapter for Kross 1, 61 key Reply with quote

I am new to this forum. My wife gave me a new ( store demo model) for Christmas, but bought it online from a store back east, and they shipped it WITHOUT the power cord . After several calls , they finally shipped me a cord, but is a “Mickey mouse “ style power cord, actually for a computer. Could someone please tell me what the correct part number for the correct cord is, and where I could purchase one? I am getting tired of going thru batteries! Your help is MUCH appreciated, Bob .... I have looked online , but many of the advertised cords are either 4.5 volts, and also may be incorrect polarity... which I have read could be a big problem as well🙈
OpAmp
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol.

Maybe you better asked for a adapter iso a power chord...

The Kross 1 is shipped with the Korg KA350 adapter.
Just in case you would buy a general purpose adapter: it's output rating is 9V DC, 1.7A, positive centered. I've no clue on the exact type of the plug.

Have fun.
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The correct adapter for the Kross is the Korg KA350, and is shared with the Kross2 and a few other bits of Korg gear, including the MS1, MicroKorgXL, KO1PRO, KRMINI, Microstation, Monotribe, KP Quad, Micropiano, PS60, Wave Drum, Wave Drum Mini, Tiny Piano, RK100, Minilogue, MS20MINI, Cliphit, KRMini, Electribe2, Arp Odyssey, KP3Plus,

An alternative part is the Korg 9v600macpp, specified for the Volca. MS1, MicroKorgXL, KO1PRO, KRMINI, Microstation, Monotribe, Monologue, KP Quad, Micropiano, PS60, Wave Drum, Wave Drum Mini, Tiny Piano.

Quite a few of the compatible devices are common to both power supplies.

The actual power jack itself is centre pin positive.
Ashley1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:58 pm    Post subject: Adapter ! Reply with quote

Thank you so much! I was VERY Into keyboards in the 70’s, did some tracks in studios, played with so many bands .... and then my life changed. Getting back into it again , but need to learn the “new terminology” again . Now I know what I am looking for. Many, many thanks , Bob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: