Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW Styles Needed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
al urezzio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:55 pm    Post subject: NEW Styles Needed Reply with quote

first off I want to wish ALL the user of this incredible WEBSITE ,
A very MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR .
once again I am reaching out to anyone that has composed new styles for the PA3X .. i've been sent many over the years but i've used up most of them .. as a songwriter I am always looking for a new groove to write a song too ..also as a performer with an extremely large & still growing request list , i also look for new styles to put a fresh groove to the cover tunes I play .. now my last request ( Geez , so demanding lol) if you do have STYLES can you please send them to me alurezzio@gmail.com in a zip file ) or I can mail you a thumb drive .. I even tried ,using some great u- tube videos on "HOW TO WRITE STYLES " but i must admit not my cup of tea ...I really envy all you programers & much respect .. so my request is out there & i will say thank very much ahead of time ... THANK YOU
PS if any one you would like to hear some of my music please go to
soundcloud.com/alurezzio
midimusa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I dont't believe that You are listen and tried all the styles from over the internet. But if You wanna make some new grooves and not from start a new style - have You ever used the possibility reannage the styles? I mean mix the parts from different styles like LEGO blocks? For example Drums from rock, bassline from pop, guitars from funky etc. - You can use for that Style -> Edit -> StyleEdit -> Copy fromStyle (or from Pad). So You can make a totally new style. I found a video, it is not in english, but hopefully you understanding what i mean and how to do that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3YkOd7WEIs&t=53s
al urezzio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:24 am    Post subject: new styles Needed Reply with quote

thanks I will give a look at the video ..thanks again
al urezzio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:27 am    Post subject: new styles Needed Reply with quote

i look at the video but couldn't figure it out ..but might try again when i have more time ...in your post you mentions STYLES all over the internet , i really didn't find that many places available ...can you recommend a few ??? I've been through all the ones from Korg & I had one guy send me a bunch ...really appreciate you taking the time to answer ...thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: