Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

King can't save a program

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NatLife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:28 pm    Post subject: King can't save a program Reply with quote

Hi Kingers Smile
got this babe not so along ago, and just learing all the thing, but one thing i can't understand. I cant save my patches, showing ERROR Write Protect. I did like someone said here: Holding Program(global)+Shift, pushing WRITE, but Value not working, and it's saying that complete in same place, but in fact it's not complete, and nothingsaving Crying or Very sad
Can anyone help plz?

cheers
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of things to consider:

1. Global "g12: Common" page, could the protect setting be "On"?
2. If the edited program does not save, was the save destination, correctly specified?
NatLife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found the way, thnk you Smile
But one thing i cant understand - why it's not saving EQ & Tube paramentrs, if it's a part of sound design? Sad Sad Is it possible to wait any updates that will give us this possibility or some Editor can do this?

cheers
JonnyStarr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, it's not possible to save EQ or Tube settings with each program. It's just how it is and will never have an update to change that. This synth has been around long enough that I doubt they will provide any more updates. Well, it hasn't been discontinued so there's a slight possibility.

And besides, Those settings are super easy so shouldn't be hard to tweak for each song. Lets you pretend you are living in the good ol' days before presets. And you get to look cool in between songs as you tweak your settings. Ok, I'm not happy about it either. I will probably set them to happy setting good enough for all my songs and be lazy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg KingKORG All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: