Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Song from my PA700...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:41 pm    Post subject: A Song from my PA700... Reply with quote

I wanted to post a link to a video I made with a song I arranged/played on my Korg PA700. The song is Amazing Grace.

I am using the Concert Guitar DNC sound. I have it in a keyboard set with some strings in one of the Upper sound slots. The other two Upper sound slots are the Concert Guitar DNC.

I played this live into the sequencer and then made an MP3 of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCP41ujZiIU&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR32W8zql05TuBfoovQZuLV7TYFQz-fuhKiueoZVHaeeRY8V1hOfVj1-rSk

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
BR
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice performance, I enjoyed a lot.
Is the guitar sound from factory?
Did you record Mp3 directly form Pa700?
Thanks for sharing.
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BR wrote:
Very nice performance, I enjoyed a lot.
Is the guitar sound from factory?
Did you record Mp3 directly form Pa700?
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Smile

The sound is a factory one. I just added Reverb to it so it would have more presence. I recorded directly into the PA700. I recorded the song live into the sequencer. There is no editing in the sequence. I normally record live performances into the sequencer for posterity and so that I can record it later to an external recorder or whatever. I then hit Shift and the MP3 Record button to bring up the MP3 record mode. I then recorded the sequence as an MP3 file in 256k resolution.

On the sound, the DNC allows for note slides on SC1 and the harmonic on SC2. It also adds noises while I am playing (fret slides, etc). It is a pretty expressive sound just as it is.

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
Brian007

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Harry,

That was very nice to listen to, a good laidback performance

All the best, Brian007
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian007 wrote:
Hi Harry,

That was very nice to listen to, a good laidback performance

All the best, Brian007

Thank you Smile I am going to be doing more of them. I really love the versatility of this keyboard. I perform about every day and that is what I set the unit up to initially do. Since we have had some very cold and wintry conditions as of late (I am in Iowa, USA), I have had time to more intently explore other features of the PA700 and more fully realize its potential Smile

Grace,
Harry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: