Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another New Korg Pa4X Family Member

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pops

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:58 am    Post subject: Another New Korg Pa4X Family Member Reply with quote

I recently joined the Korg family as a proud Pa4X owner. One of the factors which influenced my decision was this excellent forum and everyone’s willingness to share their expertise. You should all be very proud!

I started my musical journey many, many years ago with a second-hand violin, which I rapidly came to dislike. I tried the guitar and although I loved it, I never became very good with it. When my family acquired a Lowrey GAKH-1 Citation Theater Console organ, I was hooked! I have played various organs and keyboards throughout my life for my personal pleasure. Then, several years ago I decided to build a recording studio for vocal recording/music production, with my primary instrument being a Yamaha Motif XF8.

It has been a lot of work but so much fun, that I decided to reward myself and “return to my roots” with an arranger keyboard. After playing every arranger I could get my hands on, I chose the Pa4X. It’s such an incredible instrument, that when I tell my wife I’m headed to the studio for a little while, she knows it will be many hours before I return.

Thank you Korg and thanks to all of you who contribute to this forum.
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pops - Welcome

...and congratulations on getting the very best arranger keyboard - you'll love it

If you need any help - just shout.

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: