Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hardware synth midi to Mac Daw Logic Pro X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Designchaps

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:55 pm    Post subject: Hardware synth midi to Mac Daw Logic Pro X Reply with quote

Hi There,
My name is Tegan and I am new to the group. I bought a Korg Triton with floppy disk, touch screen and midi capability last year. I’m currently trying to get the Korg sounds to be recognisable on my Apple Mac Logic Pro X DAW program and vice versa. I have a Steinberg UR22 interface. It comes with a connection cord from the Steinberg UR22 interface with USB end to the Mac

I have used midi cables from the Korg black midi output and red midi input and plugged them into the back of the interface. I plugged the audio red cable from Korg Audio input to the interface although I think I initially did put them the wrong way around but issues still the same when cords in the right place. I have taken photos of the set up but don’t know if I can load on this forum.

I was able to find a U tube video giving instructions on how to access midi on the Korg. I know now, once the Korg is turned on….press global…..then menu……then midi on touch screen…..touch ‘local control’ off. I did all these things from the Korg end. Not sure what to do from there.

RE Logic Pro X, this was tricky as there were lots of different U tube videos showing different ways (often not with a Korg Triton as this type of Korg is so old now). One video says I need to download a Korg Driver. When I tried to navigate Logic, I clicked on create new track, selected external midi but from there it was all a bit confusing……….HELP!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: