Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg official mumbai service centre cheating

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Musicrider1989

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:05 am    Post subject: Korg official mumbai service centre cheating Reply with quote

‪@KorgUK @furtados @KorgUSA ‬
‪I have cheated with furtados mumbai (official korg distributers/cervice centre ) andheri juhu office & churchgate official korg cervice centre (marine lines)‬

‪1)I purchased korg kronos2 rs 2,13,000‬
‪2)i got a display/demo product in new price ‬
‪3)the product has defective ‬
‪4)it is shutting down anytime while gig or rehearsal or at home with a black screen appearing with a beep and showing messege that’’a problem has been detected kindly turn off your kronos for 10 seconds and turn it on again’’‬

‪4)as per them they change my keyboard motherboard in warrenty (i dont knw they really changed or not)‬
‪4)again problem persist and again they change motherboard this time and charged me rs 24000 rs ‬

‪5)now they are not awaring what is the main problem in the keyboard/synthesizer even i am using 3rd motherboard problem still same ‬
‪I really wonder why and how they are doing with loyal customers ?‬
pete.m

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your trouble. If you think that Korg's distributors and service centre in India are actually cheating you in some unscrupulous way, you really need to contact Korg's Head Office directly and ask them to intervene. I am sure that they wouldn't want their reputation to be ruined in this way. Best of luck in sorting it out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: