Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for Triton El.Piano samples for Kronos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brendanh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:00 am    Post subject: Looking for Triton El.Piano samples for Kronos Reply with quote

Hello all

I'm specifically after some Electric piano programs from the Korg TRITON EXTREME keyboard to load on my Kronos.

Would someone who owns both a Triton and a Kronos be willing to sample and reprogram some of these for a cost ?
It would be much easier and much more cost effective than purchasing a Triton keyboard.

If someone would be generous enough to do this and would like to discuss it further, Please direct message me or comment.

Thanking you.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for Triton El.Piano samples for Kronos Reply with quote

brendanh wrote:
Hello all

I'm specifically after some Electric piano programs from the Korg TRITON EXTREME keyboard to load on my Kronos.

Would someone who owns both a Triton and a Kronos be willing to sample and reprogram some of these for a cost ?
It would be much easier and much more cost effective than purchasing a Triton keyboard.

If someone would be generous enough to do this and would like to discuss it further, Please direct message me or comment.

Thanking you.

Some years ago , someone did a " Best of Triton" PCG- a collection of 'favorite ' programs you could load on your Kronos.

I don't have more details - possible someone has it
brendanh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Greg. Yes I've looked through that and it doesn't have what I'm after unfortunately.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brendanh wrote:
Thanks Greg. Yes I've looked through that and it doesn't have what I'm after unfortunately.

I had the Extreme, a really nice board.

I vaguely recall 10 or 12 EP programs. Suggest you identify or even YouTube what EP's you really want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: